Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AeccEditAllPoints does nothing at all

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
wkiernan
362 Views, 3 Replies

AeccEditAllPoints does nothing at all

The people I work for have inflicted a copy of Civil3d 2012 on me, because they hate me and want me to go mad.  I am attempting to look at some Cogo Points in a drawing but when I use the "List Points" command, which appears to be called "_AeccEditAllPoints", nothing happens.  I am sure, however, that there are AECC_COGO_POINT entities in this drawing, because I can select one of them and use the LIST command and there it is.  I have even opened a drawing with Softdesk POINT blocks in it, and converted them to COGO Points, but the "List Points" command still does nothing at all.  Is this a known bug or is this the way this accursed piece of software is supposed to work?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jay_B
in reply to: wkiernan

Take a look at the Prospector on Toolspace, Point groups "_All Points" Point Group.
On the Summary Tab it will display the total points in this point group which should be the same as the total points in the dwg. Move to the points tab and see the point list.
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 4
andrewpuller3811
in reply to: wkiernan

What about Edit/List Points? (aecceditpoints)

Run the command

Choose all

Panorama pallete should pop up with all the points in the drawing

To get to this command, go to the Modify tab -> Points -> COGO Point tab -> Edit/List Points on the Modify panel

Also in the Toolbox of the Toolspace, there are various reports that list the points in various formats, txt, csv, doc, xls, html and pdf.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 4 of 4

Also make sure the "Panorama" window isn't set to "Auto-Hide". If it is, then the points will be added to the window but you won't see them until you hover over the bar.

Regards,

Peter Funk

Autodesk, Inc.

Peter Funk
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report