AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Kayte
Message 1 of 3 (360 Views)

AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error

360 Views, 2 Replies
05-25-2012 01:54 PM

I'm in process of cleaning up an inherited drawing and I keep getting the following recurring 4 errors every time I audit or run a recovery. When I look through the recovery log I see the following note: "AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error". At the end of the recovery log it states the four errors are repaired -- but next time I audit there they are. Any ideas how to fid the drawing of this problem?

*Expert Elite*
TRogers
Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

Re: AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error

05-25-2012 02:13 PM in reply to: Kayte

Do a -purge, the R for RegApps.

If the issue was resolved by this method, please click on "Accept As Solution"
*Civil 3DJ*
Todd Rogers

Visit my blog here.

Kayte
Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)

Re: AECC Db Class Node 31C4 error

05-28-2012 05:43 AM in reply to: TRogers
Thank-you, I gave this a try a couple of times and couldn't get rid of the errors. I should add that even though I selected R for Regapps the routine came back with 'no unreferenced visual styles found'. I then tried again and selected ALL and the routine came back with no unreferenced for every entity the -purge looks for *except* Regapps! I do appreciate your response however and will remember the -purge routine...I had used this in the past for some recalcitrant objects and had forgotten it. So thank-you. I'm open to any further suggestions if you have them.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!