Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

adsync.exe (Autodesk Sync) consumes all memory help!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
jorge.cervantes
19106 Views, 10 Replies

adsync.exe (Autodesk Sync) consumes all memory help!

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with my computer, start working with my civil program 2013 and this application called adsync.exe shortly after consumption makes most of my RAM in total is 16 gb and this application consumes 14 GB, which could be a solution other than the uninstall program?

ThnkĀ“s in advance!!!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: jorge.cervantes

thats the cloud service i think

you should be able to go to the windows control panel and uninstall the autodesk sync program

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 11

But any other comment other than to uninstall the application?

Message 4 of 11

Hi,

maybe >>>this<<< is a help? At least easier to try than a reinstall šŸ˜‰

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 11
biren

here's an alternative to uninstalling it, don't let it start up with your computer.  If you're running windows XP, then click Start, Run, type in msconfig into the white box, press OK.  Next, a window pops up, click on the Startup tab, and uncheck the AdSync box, click Apply.  this way it isn't always running, but you don't uninstall it.

Message 6 of 11
Vitornis

I am also having the same problem.
Message 7 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: Vitornis

ok

did you try any of the suggestions provided?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 11

Hi,

I've got the same problem. I installed Autodesk Sim 360 last week and I discovered that AdSync.exe uses 2.2 Gb of my RAM.

How can one fix this??

Message 9 of 11

I also want to add that this caused my Inventor to run slow and lagging.

Message 10 of 11
Sidmayer
in reply to: robin.werneskog

Hej Robin Werneskog, Ƥr du Caroline Werneskogs bror? I sĆ„ fall har vi nog trƤffats šŸ™‚ Jag har iallafall liknande problem med Autocad Architecture 2013 sĆ„ om du hittat nĆ„n lƶsning pĆ„ problemet sĆ„ Ƥr jag idel ƶra.

Message 11 of 11
cwitzel

I believe this was solved with either a hot fix of the service pack.  Make sure you install all service packs.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/downloads#?cg=Downloads&p=AutoCAD%20Civil%203...

I remember this one.

Hope that helps,

Conan Witzel

Thanks,
Conan Witzel
Civil 3d 2021 SP1.1
Smoking BOXX Apex 2 Workstation

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report