Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Pipe Information to Section Data Band

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Robertsonc83
680 Views, 4 Replies

Adding Pipe Information to Section Data Band

I understand that there are workarounds to add pipe information to Profile Data Bands however these will not work for section views? I cannot create a dummy profile and adding pipe labels and offsetting them to my band only works if I have one pipe, if I have more than one I would need to create a new label style for every pipe?

I've attached a screenshot of what my section view looks like currently.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Robertsonc83
in reply to: Robertsonc83

Think i have fixed it, changed the label propeties dimension anchor to graph view properties and then the anchor point to pipe dimension. Labels now line up. If anyone has found a quicker way of achieving the same solution please let me know.

Message 3 of 5
Robertsonc83

If anyone does have input on this do you know why my label text and lines although all set to the same label style, dimension anchor and have the same offset show as being slightly off, see attached image. I know I can fine tune these separately but it would obviously be much better if they were located correctly.

Message 4 of 5
lfuller

How have you put the pipe data in a section data band?  I'm sending myself insane trying to do this - the pipe network is within the Section View Properties.

I've only been able to get a floating leader label to the pipe, but not in a data band.

Message 5 of 5
Robertsonc83

The Pipe data is not actually in the band, the band is a blank band I set up to show only a title and the text is a label that I have tweaked settings for to appear in the blank band. As far as I know there is no solution to add pipe information properly to a band.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report