AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Distinguished Contributor
Chasethewind
Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Adding CGList to the CUI

214 Views, 3 Replies
02-11-2013 11:04 AM

I am trying to add CGList to the shortcut menu through CUI, however I cannot preselect an object.  It wants me to select an object after I right click and pick the command.  Pickfirst is already set to 1.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cory

Contributor
jrauch
Message 2 of 4 (195 Views)

Re: Adding CGList to the CUI

02-11-2013 02:06 PM in reply to: Chasethewind

Your command macro starts with ^C^C.  That cancels out your selection set, so you can't take advantage of PICKFIRST. I'd try removing "^C^C" and see if that works for you.

-John J. Rauch, P.E.
Distinguished Contributor
Chasethewind
Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

02-11-2013 02:23 PM in reply to: jrauch

That doesn't seem to work.  It resets the command and wants me to still pick an object.  Then it gives me sub commands (pick object or points).  Just as if I typed it in the command window.

Cory

Contributor
jrauch
Message 4 of 4 (187 Views)

02-11-2013 02:32 PM in reply to: Chasethewind

Sorry, I didn't test it out before I replied- just saw the ^C^C and figured that was the issue.

It looks like this particular command does not support PICKFIRST. It doesn't even seem to support "previous selection". 

It looks like you'd have to design a custom tool to do accomplish what you're looking for.

-John J. Rauch, P.E.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.