Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding CGList to the CUI

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Chasethewind
462 Views, 3 Replies

Adding CGList to the CUI

I am trying to add CGList to the shortcut menu through CUI, however I cannot preselect an object.  It wants me to select an object after I right click and pick the command.  Pickfirst is already set to 1.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Cory

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jrauch
in reply to: Chasethewind

Your command macro starts with ^C^C.  That cancels out your selection set, so you can't take advantage of PICKFIRST. I'd try removing "^C^C" and see if that works for you.

-John J. Rauch, P.E.
Message 3 of 4
Chasethewind
in reply to: jrauch

That doesn't seem to work.  It resets the command and wants me to still pick an object.  Then it gives me sub commands (pick object or points).  Just as if I typed it in the command window.

Cory

Message 4 of 4
jrauch
in reply to: Chasethewind

Sorry, I didn't test it out before I replied- just saw the ^C^C and figured that was the issue.

It looks like this particular command does not support PICKFIRST. It doesn't even seem to support "previous selection". 

It looks like you'd have to design a custom tool to do accomplish what you're looking for.

-John J. Rauch, P.E.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report