AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
rand
Message 1 of 3 (778 Views)
Accepted Solution

Add Multiple Vertices

778 Views, 2 Replies
02-28-2012 04:48 PM

I am trying to figure out how to had multiple vertices to a feature line.  I'm thinking its right in front of me, but I'm just not seeing it.  I have been adding vertices by "insert elevation point" manually and it is a really nice feature in that it picks up the elevation that is already attributed to the feature line, but it would be nice to speed up the process.

Thanks for any help.

Rand Waltz

You could use the Insert PVI method with the Increment option. Not sure if the Insert Elevation Point has an Increment option or not (not in front of C3D at the moment).

*Expert Elite*
BrianHailey
Message 2 of 3 (771 Views)

Re: Add Multiple Vertices

02-28-2012 05:20 PM in reply to: rand

You could use the Insert PVI method with the Increment option. Not sure if the Insert Elevation Point has an Increment option or not (not in front of C3D at the moment).

Brian Hailey
CAD-1.com
My Blog
Active Contributor
rand
Message 3 of 3 (767 Views)

Re: Add Multiple Vertices

02-28-2012 05:27 PM in reply to: BrianHailey

Fantastic!  The insert elevation point has the same option toggle; it worked perfectly.  I new it had to be there somewhere; thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks again Brian!

Rand Waltz

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!