Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AD Certified Pro: Practice exam?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
doni49
2327 Views, 8 Replies

AD Certified Pro: Practice exam?

I'd like to sit for the certification.  Is there some sort of practice exam available somewhere?  I'd like to get an idea of how well I'd do.  There are a lot of features in C3D that we just don't use here so I don't get much chance to use them.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Jay_B
in reply to: doni49

Do you mean the AutoCad Civil 3D 2014 Certified Professional Exam or?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 9
DarrenP
in reply to: Jay_B

there used to be but autodesk discontiued them for the 2013 & 2014 of the test

you can still buy practice tests for 2011 & 2012 still

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 9
doni49

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you mean the AutoCad Civil 3D 2014 Certified Professional Exam or?

Yes.

Don Ireland

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 5 of 9
Jay_B

The best Free preparation resource out there IMO is the 2 part series exam preparation Class by Michele Rasmussen on AU website

Incredible AutoCAD Civil 3D Users: Prove Your Credibility with AutoCAD Civil 3D Certification

The classes are for the 2012 or 2013 release but the and 2014 exam general content is unchanged.

Get a copy of the Preparation roadmap , watch the videos, identify weakness areas , self study help etc. and practice on the tutorials.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Message 6 of 9
doni49

Thanks.

Don Ireland

Message 7 of 9
DMFACER

The Mastering Civil 3D series of books is also a great resource. I used these books, along with the free content on the AU site to pass my first time.

"The most dangerous phrase in the language is 'We've always done it this way.'" - Rear Admiral Grace Hopper
Message 8 of 9
qssder25

The links is expired ,, can you provide me the links

Civil Engineer
Message 9 of 9
Jay_B
in reply to: qssder25

It's a few years outdated but the 2015 link still works.

AutoCAD Civil 3D: 2015 Certified Professional Exam Preparation Class

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report