Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD Daylight Subassembly

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kmasseria
158 Views, 3 Replies

ACAD Daylight Subassembly

I am designing a roadway that requires total reconstruction with the exception of the right side of the roadway (curb, utility strip and sidewalk to remain.)  I am using corridors to create the proposed DTM.  Is it possible to have the right side shoulder tranisition from the travel lane to the existing curb line (flow line)?  Is this possible via the use of a daylight subassembly?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
doni49
in reply to: kmasseria

Is the curb a featureline within your dwg file?  If so, set it up as a target for the corridor.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 4
kmasseria
in reply to: doni49

What assembly can I use that has the option of selecting a feature line as a target?
Message 4 of 4
kmasseria
in reply to: kmasseria

Nevermind I think I answered my own question. However, the feature line is in another drawing that I am referencing into this one. Can I just draw a feature line at this location to use?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report