AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
neilyj
Message 11 of 12 (71 Views)

Re: A very basic question about surfaces

02-08-2013 12:00 PM in reply to: AllenJessup

interesting explanation about Ellis island but you should get out more...:smileywink:

neilyj
(No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)

IDSP Premium 2015 (mainly Civil 3D 2015 UKIE & Infraworks with some limited 3ds Max Design)
Win 7 Pro x64, 500Gb SSD, 1Tb HDD
32Gb Ram Intel Xeon CPU E5-2650 v2 @ 2.6GHz (32 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
NVIDIA Quadro K4000, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell T5610
*Expert Elite*
AllenJessup
Message 12 of 12 (47 Views)

Re: A very basic question about surfaces

02-19-2013 06:34 AM in reply to: neilyj

neilyj wrote:

interesting explanation about Ellis island but you should get out more...:smileywink:

Hi Neil,

I've been off for a while and just starting to catch up. So I did get out more. :smileyhappy:

This is actually stuff that I had to learn for work. Our office is responsible for doing on ground location of the County, Town and Village lines. Since one of our County borders is also the State border we get involved with that too.

I also get asked questions like; Which of our County Roads existed before the revolution? So I study early 18th century history and mapping. That get me involved in the W3R project.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!