Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d Orbit Display Problems In One Drawing

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jmbrowne
309 Views, 0 Replies

3d Orbit Display Problems In One Drawing

I have one 3D drawing out of several that has exhibited some severe display problems upon orbiting in 3D.  After typing "plan", everything appears normal, all materials map properly, all alignments are visible.  I can rotate the view and nothing changes.  

However, when I rotate out of plane in any way, the alignments disappear and zooming in to any structure reveals that the edge lines, surfaces, and actual snap vertices of an object are all in slightly different places.  Not useful for structural steel at all.

Opening another 3D drawing reveals no problems whatsoever, so it appears to be an issue with this drawing (only on this machine).  3D orbiting on that drawing works perfectly.

Any help would be appreciated.  Already gone the driver reinstall and turning off hardware acceleration route.  Turning off HA returns the surfaces and edge lines to where they need to be, but drawing is unusable since surfaces in front of other surfaces aren't displayed.

Thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report