Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 civil 3d slope analysis changes while zooming in and out

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
280 Views, 2 Replies

2014 civil 3d slope analysis changes while zooming in and out

We just discovered that a slope analysis created with civil 3d 2014 changes display of slopes as we zoom into or out of it. Where this becomes even worse is when in model space it appears one way and in a viewport in paper spaces it appears differently. By different i mean, for example, that slopes colored red  reshape to other colors...meaning they are reshaping and resizing to different categories. We have tried everything to no avail. I'm wondering how many other people have noticed this. It may have been going on for some time. We only caught it because we traced some of the areas (categories) and then noticed the areas beneath the trace reshaped themselves depending on how we were viewing them.The most dramatic reshaping takes place while we simply zoom in and out in model space. it is grossly apparent.

Any thoughts?

mh

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

I would first verify if the optimization LevelOfDetail is switched ON or OFF ... and try it with OFF (using command AECCLEVELOFDETAILOFF)

Next tried would be to disable hardware acceleration and again try your zoom-in/zoom-out.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Level of detail was the problem. Thank you so much. We were tearing our hair out over this.

mh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report