AutoCAD Civil 3D General Discussion

Valued Mentor
hardin
Message 1 of 3 (117 Views)
Accepted Solution

2013 SSM recent list forgets

117 Views, 2 Replies
11-12-2012 09:33 AM

Two of my users' 2013 Civil 3D's Sheet Set Manager does not show anything in the Recent list even though they have opened a few sheet sets and have worked on drawings from those sheet sets. In other words, they pick on the SSM > Open > and hover on Recent and nothing shows up. Once some sheet sets have been opened, the Recent list does populate during that AutoCAD session, but once AutoCAD is closed, the SSM > Open > Recent list does not populate. Mine works fine and we are using the same profiles. Any ideas?

Lyle.

*Expert Elite*
tcorey
Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: 2013 SSM recent list forgets

11-12-2012 10:08 AM in reply to: hardin

I'm taking a shot in the near-dark here:

Is "Store and display recently opened items in the start menu and the taskbar" turned on in Start button Properties? I don't know if this ties to Civil 3D, but it's worth looking at it...

Tim Corey, Owner
Delta Engineering Systems
Redding, CA
Autodesk Authorized Value-Added Reseller
Valued Mentor
hardin
Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)

Re: 2013 SSM recent list forgets

11-12-2012 01:12 PM in reply to: tcorey

Thanks for the response, but that wasn't it. 

I still don't know what it was, but I fixed it my exporting my working profile and imported that into the others' machines.

It must have been a corrupt, saved profile (.arg) file to begin with. The bad one was half the size of the new (good) one.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.