Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 hunderds of group commands in undo

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Joe-Bouza
3111 Views, 23 Replies

2013 hunderds of group commands in undo

Is there a known problem with 2013 undo? I can be in a new drawing issue 2 commands and the undo drop down is populated with 100's of group commands, makinf Ctrl z useless

Joe Bouza
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24

Check all the blocks within that drawing, if 1 block has an annotative hatch inside it will cause the problem.

What you can do is wblock your whole drawing into a new file and see if that helps and if it doesn't work and you really want to figure it out then wblock just portions of the file into a new file and see which parts make it fail.

Good luck

Brent Morris

Message 22 of 24

Has anyone tried to run the Audit, with correct errors on, then the recover command on teh drawings to see if that can clear up any of the problems? I was able to do a quickselect and delete the any of the hatching in my drawing - run the audit, and recover and it seems to have solved the issue.

Thanks,

Greg-

Message 23 of 24

Yes and the only thing that work was turning off the associated hatching or to remove the associated hatching.

Brent
Message 24 of 24
rkmcswain
in reply to: Joe-Bouza

Hey guys - it's 2014, but I'm posting from the FUTURE to let you know this bug will still exist in Civil 3D 2024.

You can take that to Vegas.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report