Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 vrs 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
earlesinc
248 Views, 4 Replies

2012 vrs 2013

I have two questions. Hopefully someone can help.

1. I would like to down load the demo version of 2013. Will this override any of the current settings for 2012? (2012 is installed on hard drive)

2. Is there any site or way I can find a list of the things that have been fixed/modified or corrected that were not working correctly or just flat not working in vrs 2012 the were taken care of in vrs 2013?

Dave Z.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
troma
in reply to: earlesinc

Doesn't answer your question, but you might find this list helpful:
http://cadpanacea.com/c3dbugs

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 5
earlesinc
in reply to: troma

Thank you! That helps a little bit. From what I see most of the bugs are dealing with parts of the program we sldom use, but I cud be wrong. Anyone know about question 1?
Message 4 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: earlesinc

You should be able to install side-by-side without issue.  Mind the content browser, of course; can't remember if 360 is in 2013 or 2014.

Before you get started, make a system restore point.  If something unexpected happens, its a convenient way to roll your system back to a known-good point.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 5
DaveDrahn
in reply to: dgorsman

Installing 2013 won't affect your 2012 installation in any way. Either can be removed without affecting the other as well.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report