Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 Transportation Extension High/Low Points not working in Civil 3D

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
bbissinger
486 Views, 0 Replies

2012 Transportation Extension High/Low Points not working in Civil 3D

Here we go....I installed the transportation extension (64-bit) because of the high/low point surface label feature. I just got a job that requires me to find the high/low points of over 4,000 acres. Well I installed it and when I execute it, for a split second the labels appear...then they disappear and it creates two temp surfaces that show as needing to be rebuilt. So I rebuild them and then cad usually crashed. It does create two point groups, high and low, but no points are anywhere to be found. It clearly is working, but then it disappears. The white line in the attached image around the surface is created when I run the command from the transportation extension and shows up as a three sided 3D polyline. I think it creates that as a boundary for the surface if you select no boundary when you run the command, but it looks like something isn't processing information correctly. I tried attaching a video but I can't compress it below 2MB. It's hard to take screen shots of the process. Feel free to send me your emaill so I can send the video directly. PLEASE HELP!!!! Thanks....

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report