Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2012 Civil 3d FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Reading 0x0000 Excep at ccbd990ch

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
2620 Views, 7 Replies

2012 Civil 3d FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Reading 0x0000 Excep at ccbd990ch

once you click on tool palette for an subassembly, and then program crashes.  Also, if you riight click for propteries if only brings up name and no sdditional information.  FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0000 Exception at ccbd990ch

2012 Civil 3d 64 bit

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
hgohel
in reply to: Anonymous

Cannot reproduce this problem as stated. Could you please give step-by-step instructions on how you reproduce the crash?  If this happens only custom assemblies/subassemblies, please try with those shipped by Civil 3D.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

program crashes at antime you select or use tool pallette for subassemblies. Has to be an installation problem.

Message 4 of 8
hgohel

Yes, that's quite likely.  If a repair of Civil 3D does not do the trick, I would suggest checking your Microsoft .NET framework installation.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

need a little help with Microsoft NET if you have suggestion.

Message 6 of 8
hgohel

So repairing your Civil 3D install did not help?

Microsoft has a tool available to verify the installation of various versions of the .NET Framework.  Start from this blog entry .NET Framework Setup Verification Tool User's Guide which has a description and links to download the tool.  Let us know if it helps.

Himanshu Gohel
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 8
kryurkus

I have this same problem; slightly different address.

I cannot create an assembly from the tool palette.  Click on basic lane and nothing happens; no properties pallette, no option to select insertion point.  If I atempt to drag the basic lane into the dwg, I get the fatal error.  I did the Civil 3d repair and the veify .net with no resolution of the problem.  WIN 7 Pro 64.

Message 8 of 8
LeafRiders
in reply to: kryurkus

Must be an installation issue. Could someone from Autodesk pass a memo on to these gurus that in today's workforce most installations are done through a network and the local machines do not have ADMIN RIGHTS. Autodesk can't expect all users to have admin rights, and often times this is corrupting installation files. IT doesn't really care, so maybe Autodesk should start. I get this when gripping polylines or close / save drawings.

I also have zero subassemblies to choose from. They didn't install at all, so I'm basically defaulting back to 2011 and waiting for service pack 1. I'm pretty sure any draftsperson or designer that produces work that's incorrect and always is wrong and needs revisions due to ignorance would be FIRED. Should CIvil 3D get fired because there are other options out there?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report