Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

09 - Cannot object snap in Profile???

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
694 Views, 4 Replies

09 - Cannot object snap in Profile???

I am trying to object snap to the intersection of horizontal grid line and FG Corridor surface (during profile layout). The osnap glyph goes away anytime that I am near the FG surface profile. Apparent Intersection does not work. Even more strange I cannot snap to any vertices (using endpoint osnap) along the FG corridor surface in profile.

Linetype generation (yes), changed styles to continuous, reinitiated program, rebooted system.

I have tried this multiple times...To the point now that the only object that I am migrating from 08 landXML is the existing ground surface.

Am I missing something? or is this a glitch?

I have not had to use transparent commands to do intersection design in quite some time. In fact I am horrible at using them. Please help.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
kcobabe
in reply to: Anonymous

yeah, it's a glich I hope they fixed in 09. I think you could do it in =<07

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

My post heading is referring to 09? This was not a problem in 08. I am not sure about 07, but I will take your word for it.

I have not heard from Autodesk, but I suspect it is some sort of tesselation problem.

Thanks for your reply.

Brent
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Response from ADSK
--
This is an update to your Support Request. Our development team has reproduced your reported issue. Your Support Request is now with a review board to determine next steps. Taking into account the severity and associated risks identified in your Support Request, the issue may be remedied; if so, a tentative date will be set for the remedy.

The development team will notify us of the review board's decision and we will notify you immediately by email whenever your Support Request is updated. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve your Support Request.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

This has been fixed in Update 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report