Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

problems with microsoft visual basic

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
sormoraru
1842 Views, 5 Replies

problems with microsoft visual basic

Hello there!!!

I have a problem with Autocad Civil 3d 2013: I am trying o run a corridor report witch uses the VBA and i am getting this message:MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC System error & H80004005 (-2147467259).:Automation error  Unspecified Error and after that Microsoft Visual Basic opens and it shows that the report that i am trying to use has some problems.The name of the report is  :   Report_CorriddorSlopeStake_RO

Can anyone tell me where is the problem?

I have to mention that in Autocad Civil 3D 2012 i didn't have this issue and that this report is fiind in Romanian Country KIt 2013

All other report runs(reports that uses XMl), i dont have any problem, except this report that uses the VBA

If anyone can tell me a solution, I will be grateful

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: sormoraru

I could be wrong but I believe VB has not been supported in civil3d since 2010

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
sormoraru

Ok.

But why i have that Microsoft visual basic probem?

Why in Civil 3d 2012 everything was ok and in civil 3d 2013 i have this microsoft visual basic problem?

Can anyone explain?

Thank You!!!

Message 4 of 6
DarrenP

you may have installed this for 2012: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=12715668&linkID=9240618

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
sormoraru

In Autocad Civil 2013 i've installed VBA Enabler 2013

Can anyone tell me if there is a compatibility problem between Microsoft visual Basic v. 6.3 and Autocad Civil 3d 2013?

And if there is what could be the solution to my problem?

Message 6 of 6
SethHall

How about this Micorsoft knowledge base article? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/223152

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Ā 

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Ā