Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AeccLand.dbx arx error

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
1816 Views, 12 Replies

AeccLand.dbx arx error

Hi, I have a Civil 3D 2008 new install with SP2. When I open a drawing, it gives an unhandled exception error with "Exception in C:\Program Files\AutoCAD Civil 3D 2008\AeccLand.dbx ARX Commaond" After closing that error, I receive "FATAL ERROR: Attempt to delete class 'AeccLandAPI' which still has registered descendants. Any ideas on why this comes up? The program crashes only when any project file is opened. If AutoCAD is opened with the default template it doesn't error out.
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Did you find a solution to the aeccland.dbx error in Civil 3D 2008? We are experiencing the same problem on one of our CAD stations and are trying to resolve this.
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous

We`ve got the same problem by using AutoCAD 2008 with Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous

Do you mean you fixed the problem by installing service pack 1 or 2? Or do you mean when you installed the service pack the problem occured?

We have Civil3D 2008 with service pack 2 installed on one CAD station and the error message comes up?

Were upgrading to AutoCAD 2008 shortly on our other CAD stations..... looks like we may experience the same problem, will keep you posted.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous

One CAD-Station with AutoCAD 2008 with Service Pack 1: error message comes up!
An other CAD-Station with AutoCAD 2008 with Service Pack 2: error message comes up!

We`re using 6 CAD-Stations with different Service Packs. At first we thought there`s a bug in Service Pack 2, but it seems there is no bug.
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous

sounds like a bug within 2008....

We've had our AutoDesk support team look into the problem, however they cannot recreate the error on screen, so no solution has been found as yet...

We've experienced this problem for the last 3 months on this one CAD station and lost massive amounts of drawing work, its pretty annoying.

Think we might hold off upgrading our other CAD stations for the time being, until a solution has been found.
Message 7 of 13
Matt.Anderson

Have you repaired the installation?

Is it Civil 3d Companion, CIvil3d or plain Autocad?
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous

We have re-built the CAD station twice with re-installs and still the problem occurs.

The software with the error message is a full version of Civil3D 2008.
Message 9 of 13
Matt.Anderson

Tenae -

Clean re-installs per Support Doc TS1077667? In your earlier post, you indicate that it only crashes on project files? Are you refering to drawings with C3d objects or Land Desktop project data? Are those project files created with an earlier version of C3d? Have you "recoved" them and any dependent Xref's? Can you log in as someone else on that machine? Administrator or a different user? What profile are you using?

Can you use ProcMon.exe from Microsoft to watch what Civil3d is doing during an open of a drawing that crashes?

Matthew Anderson, PE
Joseph A Schudt @ Associates
Matthew Anderson, PE CFM
Product Manager
Autodesk (Innovyze)
Message 10 of 13
Anonymous

We use a custom menu with a saved profile. When we open AutoCAD with the \p option naming the profile we get this error. Not all stations are having the problem, only a few. What we found works is to open AutoCAD with the \p <> profile (out of the box), then switch the profile in Options and we do not get the error. I hope this helps some of you with the problem, and I hope they find a fix for it or it goes away in future releases.
Message 11 of 13
doublefish

For default Profiles - AUTOCAD

_appload
autorun
add

AeccLand.dbx
AeccNetwork.dbx
AeccParamPart.dbx
AeccRoadway.dbx
AeccSurvey.dbx

All work - no error

Edited by: Doublefish on Dec 17, 2008 2:56 PM Edited by: Doublefish on Dec 17, 2008 3:02 PM
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous

I would assume that this is on exit? Something is ungracefully exiting...

Matthew Anderson, PE

Doublefish wrote:
> For default Profiles - AUTOCAD _appload autorun add AeccLand.dbx
> AeccNetwork.dbx AeccParamPart.dbx AeccRoadway.dbx AeccSurvey.dbx All
> work - no error Edited by: Doublefish on Dec 17, 2008 2:56 PM Edited
> by: Doublefish on Dec 17, 2008 3:02 PM
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
Message 13 of 13
doublefish

Нифига не понял что вы тут написали

- I would assume that this is on exit? Something is ungracefully exiting
переводчик выдал следующее
- Я предположил бы, что это находится на выходе? Кое-что неизящно выходит

Это ваще как понимать?

Это хоть работает.

А вы сами решили эту проблему?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report