Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Frame Groups - Sheet Template selection won't work

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
rjmacdonald
1944 Views, 1 Reply

View Frame Groups - Sheet Template selection won't work

Hi all,

I am attempting to create a view frame group and I cannot get past the second step. I keep trying to select a sheet template I have created for this particular view frame group. There is a plan and profile sheet with two viewports(for plan & profile) within this sheet template, however, whenever I select this template I get the faded message within the text box stating "No layouts contain the necessary viewports for this sheet type". Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tyronebk
in reply to: rjmacdonald

Note that this forum is designated for programming and development for Civil 3D. You will likely get faster results posting in the Civil 3D General forum.

The only time template layouts fail to work for me is if the viewport type is not set for all viewports (select the viewport and change its type in the properties palette).

ViewportType

If the type has been set for both the plan and the profile viewports, I'm not sure what the problem might be. Maybe try copying the layout into another template to see if it reacts differently.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report