Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some right click command do not recognize selected object

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
508 Views, 1 Reply

Some right click command do not recognize selected object

I am having a unique problem.  If I select some objects (i.e. pipe, feature line, etc.) and right click to bring up my shortcuts, I click on SOME commands (i.e. object viewer, elevation editor, etc....respectively, the command does not progress....it forces me back to a selection box cursor and I have to reselect the object.

For example, I select a pipe, I then right click, shortcut menu pops up, I select "object viewer", and then my previous slection is not granted and it asked for a new selection (it used to always just proceed with the command), I then have to select the pipe I had previously seleted, and the command proceeds as normal. 

Kind of hard to explain...can anyone help...not a bid deal, but it slowing down my productivity having to select these items twice.  The wierd thing is that it is not like this with all of my right click short cut commands...only a few!?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

This doesn't seem to be an API question. If so, could you post this to Civil 3D user forum where expert users participate and you might get useful tips from them.

Thanks,

Partha

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report