AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization

Valued Mentor
dcouch
Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)
Accepted Solution

Set Profile View Stations

146 Views, 1 Replies
11-06-2012 03:07 PM

I am using the profile sample VB.net program to create an alignment, profile view and profile.  The profile view defaults to start at station -0+25.  I want to set the Profile View starting station based on the "Align_strt_sta" value I have defined based on the Alignment Stationing.  I have tried the .StationStart() shown below, but I just get a unhandled exception.  Any help would be appreciated.  Dave

' Create the profile view and add it to the alignment's
        ' collection of profile views.
        If oProfileView Is Nothing Then
            id = ProfileView.Create(m_CivilDoc, Prof_View_Name, PROFILEVIEW_BANDSET_STYLE_NAME, Align_Name, pviewposition)
            oProfileView = pviewTransaction.GetObject(id, OpenMode.ForWrite)
        End If

'oProfileView.StationStart() = Align_Strt_Sta
        oProfileView.Description = "Profile view of alignment '" & m_SampleAlignment.Name & "'"
        oProfileView.StyleName = PROFILE_VIEW_STYLE_NAME

I figured out a solution to the problem.  I was able to correct the alignment stations and that fixed the profile view stations.

Valued Mentor
dcouch
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)

Re: Set Profile View Stations

11-08-2012 07:08 AM in reply to: dcouch

I figured out a solution to the problem.  I was able to correct the alignment stations and that fixed the profile view stations.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.