Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Draw Order

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bzismann
391 Views, 2 Replies

Profile View Draw Order

I've got a Profile View style set up just the way I want it.  The only problem that I have is that the automated fill hatch that I'm using between my existing and finish profiles is showing up behind the grid lines.  Unfortunately, we use "lines overwrite" as a standard, so I can't just switch to "lines merge".  Does anyone know of a way or a setting that would allow me to move the draw order of the fill hatch above the grid lines?

Ben Zismann
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: bzismann

Hi Ben,

Is this something you are trying to achieve using Civil 3D UI ? That's what I understand from the description you gave here and I presume you are not using API here. If this is related to Civil 3D UI tools / commands, I would suggest to post the same to Civil 3D user group and you might get a prompt response as most of the Civil 3D users are active in that group compared to this one, where mostly programmers participate. If I have misunderstood and you are using Civil 3D API, please confirm and upload a DWG file / screenshot highlighting what you are trying to get.

Thanks,

Partha

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Fixed command ai draworder in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA0a9J28gWc

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report