Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Folder

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
BlackBox_
266 Views, 3 Replies

New Folder

Resulting from this thread, I'm curious to know if anyone has a fix for why 'New Folder' in OpenFileDialog results in a new folder, but does not allow one to rename it automatically (without hitting F2), as is the case in Windows/File Explorer?

I see that Autodesk.AutoCAD.Windows.OpenFileDialog does not derived from Microsoft.Win32.OpenFileDialog, but am curious to know the cause, and more specifically if this can be fixed?

Cheers

Using Win8.1x64, IDSP 2014/2015.

"How we think determines what we do, and what we do determines what we get."

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: BlackBox_

As I noted in that thread, I have no problem with the renaming...works just as it always has for me. Will play around with my 8.1 install later on.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: Jeff_M

I have no problem with this in IDSU 2015 on Win 8.1. Not even sure where to start looking for what might be different...although this computer is pretty much OOTB as far as any mods go. Only addon is SincpacC3D.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

Not sure if I understood the question/issue... is that on the API or on the Installer? I cannot see a configuration for this on the API... unfortunately...

Regards,

Augusto Goncalves
Twitter @augustomaia
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report