Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labellocation of Cogopoint

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
lang
386 Views, 5 Replies

Labellocation of Cogopoint

Hello,

is there a possibillity to get the labellocation of a cogopoint in visuallisp.

I tried it with (vlax-get-property  cogopto "LabelLocation") but the proprty Labellocation seems unknow (C3D 2012).

Has somebody an idea?

Thanks Robert

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: lang

You can get the point location, but not the label location. Can you elaborate on what you need this for?

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 6
lang
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hello Jeff,

I have a polyline and cogopoints, the label of the cogopoints should be aligned to the polyline (this is possible with 'LabelRotation) and it should be possible that the label is above or under the line is positioned (the cogos have the same LabelStyle) and the user can decide where the label is postioned.

In the C3D 2013 API Idocumentation I see the property LabelLocation, do know is it in 2013 possible?

Thanks Robert

Message 4 of 6
Jeff_M

The LabelLocation property is only exposed in the .NET API, so cannot be used in lisp without some special .NET programming....at which point you'd be better off just coding the whole thing in .NET.

EESignature
Message 5 of 6
lang
in reply to: Jeff_M

Hello Jeff,

thank you for the information.

Are the re two different APi - Reference- Guides for .Net and ActiveX? Where can I see which properties are exposed in ActivX?

I used http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2013/ENU/API_Reference_Guide/html/163778ae-9fa7-6737-5afc-37c955f6f54...l

Thanks Robert

Message 6 of 6
Jeff_M

On the C3D Help pages, there is a link for the COM reference guide, but it will take you to the 2012 COM reference guide. There is not one specifically for 2013.

11-17-2012 9-32-02 AM.png

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report