Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it something I've done: bugging me now.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
MikeEvansUK
421 Views, 2 Replies

Is it something I've done: bugging me now.

For a while now (2012) my custom apps have been plagued with the assertion failed dialogue.

Sometimes this does not happen but most times when a command is run and something selected I receive an assertion failed a/r/ignore dialogue documented elsewhere.

Clicking ignore runs the code fine. Other options results with a cer or app stall.

Has anyone narrowed this down?

I have yet to try with 2015 but I expect no change.
Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

Mike, you've probably seen this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/NET/Assertion-Failed/m-p/3225028#M25979

I no longer get these in any application, and don't recall doing anythig special to avoid them.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
MikeEvansUK
in reply to: MikeEvansUK

Thanks Jeff, I missed that post but after trying it it seems to fix the issue.

Maybe I'll add a line of code to test and temporarily reset this while my code runs.

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report