Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English / spanish Point, Link and Shape Codes

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
grafermonte
207 Views, 1 Reply

English / spanish Point, Link and Shape Codes

Hi,

I am using Autocad Civil 3D 2012, I have a drawing where I create a corridor with its assembly's.

My problem is that I have 2 diferente installations of autocad civi 3D 2012, both are english metric versions, all the menus and help are in english, but when I open the drawing in one of those copies the Point, Link and shape codes are in spanish and in the other they are in english.

How can I change the codes to be all in english, this seem to be a configuration option but I can note find IT.

Thanks for any help.

Victor

🙂

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

scan your harddisk for the file "C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.codes" ... open it with a texteditor, if you found the place of the not-wanted version save the two files:

• C3DStockSubassemblies.dll
  • C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.codes

and replace BOTH by copying the files from a directory where you found the wanted-version to this dir.

IMPORTANT: BACKUP your files, not just overwrite them!

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report