Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom table form

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
diegoal
558 Views, 3 Replies

Custom table form

Hello guys,

It is possible to create a new form with Visual Studio and use Autodesk table component like this picture?

Capturar.JPG

The picture shows the Drawing General table with grouped properties (some expanded and others collapsed). It also accepts text, checkboxes and comboboxes.

We are trying to the same here creating a form with a datagridview. This datagridview should have collapse and expand properties (grouping) but there is no such component at visual studio. We tried to sync a treeview with a datagridview but we didn’t manage to sync both scroll states. Maybe we should get a custom component somewhere.

So, instead of get this custom component we would like to access Autodesk table component. Then we would set it into a new form and populate with some data.

It is possible?

Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diego Álvares
Civil Engineer @ Trento Engenharia Ltda.
www.trentoengenharia.com.br
Autocad Civil 3D 2010 to 2017 - Infrastructure Design Suite
Windows 7 64 i7 4770 @3.40GHz 8GB Ram GeForce GTX 760
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: diegoal

I'm pretty sure that the forms & controls have not been made to be used by us. I've seen similar requests where others have noted how nice it would be if we were provided access to these.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 4
diegoal
in reply to: Jeff_M

Thank you @Jeff_M,

So I'll also be waiting for that. Do you know any Vb.Net control with this property?

We can't get it with regular DataGridView / TreeView  controls.

Thanks,

Diego Álvares
Civil Engineer @ Trento Engenharia Ltda.
www.trentoengenharia.com.br
Autocad Civil 3D 2010 to 2017 - Infrastructure Design Suite
Windows 7 64 i7 4770 @3.40GHz 8GB Ram GeForce GTX 760
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate
Message 4 of 4
Jeff_M
in reply to: diegoal

The only thing that I'm aware of, and have not tested/used, is the older .NET DataGrid control. This was retired in favor of the newer DataGridView, but it has the option to include a checkbox in a row which was not included in he DGV control.
Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report