Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CorridorState Shapes and Links

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
denler
326 Views, 1 Reply

CorridorState Shapes and Links

Hi,

I'm developing a custom SA in C#. At some point, I need to get a shape area and a link length from other SA (created with subassembly composer). This SAC subassembly is created before my custom SA in the assembly.

In the DrawImplement function the corrsidorState list of links and shapes is empty... Any idea???

Regards,

Denis

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
volk
in reply to: denler

Hi Denis,

Why bother to develop SA in C# in the first place. Perfect solutions for you to use within AutoCAD Civil 3D are already at hand and...you don't need to program or develop for that matter anything!

With Subassembly Studio, the original and patent-pending AutoCAD Civil 3D graphical subassembly development tool, you can quickly and easily create and deploy custom complex AutoCAD Civil 3D .NET subassemblies without programming. Subassembly Studio isn't just for building roads - it also includes optimized components for heavy and light rail modeling, bridge/structural modeling, earthwork (including tunneling, earth dams, and complex benching/ditches), and much more.

May be this could be of some help to you? Check it out on www.civilplus.de

Best Regards

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report