AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization

Active Contributor
01rs25subaru
Message 1 of 1 (137 Views)

CODED ANNOTATE LABEL STYLES

137 Views, 0 Replies
06-22-2012 10:32 AM

CODED NOTE.jpg

I am trying to create coded notes for a site plan utiilizing Civil 3d Annotation note style... I need them to be able to rotate from the center 360 degrees keeping the drag state leader perpendicular to the boundary of the coded note...

I did get the drag state leader to rotate perpendicular with the note but as you can see, part of the leader is shown inside the box of the coded note, I have tried draworder, but since it is not a component, it is only recoginized as one entity... I basically need to find a way to show the tail of the leader outside the limits of the coded note,

I feel like I have tried everything... If anyone has a clue on what to do to fix it; please let me know

Thank you,

Elijah

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.