AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall Cut Plane - Overriding with .NET

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
jsebclark_SDG
347 Views, 0 Replies

Wall Cut Plane - Overriding with .NET

Can anyone give me some direction on how to change / override the cut plane of a wall programmatically with .NET?  I have spent some time with the display manager and other display classes and samples and cannot find out how to deal with the specific object display properties.

My task is simple.  I would like to be able to programmatically change the cut plane height of the current display representation to a specific value.  Going one step further, I would like to set that same override to all of the display representations that are similar.  For example, I have a couple of plan display configurations that show that show different things.  But, they show the stairs all similar.  So if I override the stair object in one display configuration I want to quickly be able to set the overridden cut plan on all of the other plan display configurations for the stair.

Thanks,

Jonathan

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost