AutoCAD Architecture Customization

AutoCAD Architecture Customization

MLongsS5
Message 1 of 1 (110 Views)

Tool Palette Replication

110 Views, 0 Replies
08-06-2014 07:26 AM

I recently generated a few palettes for my firm by making a Catalog in my content browser then publishing it to the company server.  Everyone's computers have a path to the server as their source for palettes.  I then made a few modifications to existing palettes and added a few new ones to the catalog on my computer.  I deleted the old catalog from the server and re-published the modified one.  Now it seems that when someone opens AutoCAD it recreates the original in the server file location and adds those paleetes (with the correct name but blank) to the Overall Tool Palette.

What is causinig the old catalog/palettes to be brought back and how do I get rid of them?

I am including a screen shot of both the replicated palettes names in AutoCAD Architecture along with the replication in the pathed location for tool palettes.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!