AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Styling Schedules

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
FitzUS
279 Views, 0 Replies

Styling Schedules

I'm trying to create a simple area schedule.  (No calculation modifiers, or BOMA rules)  Just simple spaces with base area measurements summarized. I've got it to work fine but I want to take it further and I can't figure it out.

Background: I only have 4 space styles and I use them to demarcate different areas.  They simple 2D spaces separated by polylines.  The space names are irrelevant for this purpose.  The schedule that I've developed has two columns with the space's style name and its area.  At the bottom of each I've got a sub total of all spaces separated by style.

Request:  I would like to not have every space listed just the subtotal. There are too many spaces and the detail is not needed.  I also would like to have a column with a hatch pattern that matches the category listed.  Something like below:  Sort of like what Revit does.

Area Summary.jpg

I know I can export to Excel and doctor up the results, but that just is extra steps I don't want to repeat every time I adjust the plans. 

Also, If anyone can point me to a library of some really nice looking schedule styles that would be appreciated.  I wish Autodesk would spend more time making nice graphic options for the libraries rather than spending so much time on the interface graphics.

Thanks,

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost