AutoCAD Architecture Customization

AutoCAD Architecture Customization

alchemy
Message 1 of 2 (143 Views)

Properties palette needs HELP

143 Views, 1 Replies
11-23-2011 02:05 PM

in Architecture 2009, my properties palette disapears.  The toggle solution doesn't work.  In CUI, it's "not shown", but changing that only worked once (temporarily), and now it doesn't fix anything.  I tried an application repair and that worked for 2 sessions.  I did an complete uninstall/reinstall and that worked for 1 session.  I can spend $150 that I don't have to spare for help from AutoDesk, but am hoping someone here can help me.  If there's any info I can add that will help find the solution to this, please let me know.

Thank you

alchemy
Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)

Re: Properties palette needs HELP

11-23-2011 04:11 PM in reply to: alchemy

Sorry, forgot to mention that I'm on a Windows 7, 64 bit laptop, and ran the program with no problems for several months.  The problem exists in the default design workspace and in my custom one. The only idea I have revolves around Adobe Flash player updates.  Could that have any impact here, and if so, do I need to get rid of it, or what?

Thanks again

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!