AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with Table creation in Architecture 2012

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rshamoon
323 Views, 3 Replies

problems with Table creation in Architecture 2012

Good Day to all, 

I am running in to a problem when creating tables in Autocad Architecture 2012.  The problem occures when the table size has increased, for example, I recently created a "Room Finish Schedule" table and it is 11 columns by 200 rows.  When selecting a cell to edit, selecting the table itself, or to make any modifications once the table is selected takes a bit of time for the action to be exccuted.  Is there any way to speed the process or improve the tables.  I am not sure if creating two different tables rather than one would work better.   I am trying to avoid using Excell sheets that are pasted into CAD becasue of OLE issues I've run into in the past.

Thank you for your time, 

Raman.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: rshamoon

Welcome to the Discussion Groups.

Are these AutoCAD Tables, or AutoCAD Architecture Schedule Tables?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 4
rshamoon

it is a regular table.  I guess you can say an autocad table, but the software being used is autocad architecture.  we did not want to make a smart schedule, because it would just be used to input finishes within a space.

Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch

Others will have to jump in here, as I have very limited experience with AutoCAD Tables.  You may also want to post your question in the AutoCAD 2010/2011/2012 DWG Format Discussion Group, as you may find a larger pool of people there with AutoCAD Table experience.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost