AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Menu tabs (File, Edit, Window, etc)

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
eevanich
50856 Views, 8 Replies

Missing Menu tabs (File, Edit, Window, etc)

I recently loaded AutoCAD Architecture 2008 and the menu tabs for FIle, Edit, Window etc were all missing. They are replaced with a tab that says M-Color 9.5. When i load the program with older files (from this morning) the menu tabs are there but then they disappear. How do i get them back?

Also in addition to that my toolbars are gone, but i can recover those when i have my toolbars.

Please help, I need to get this project done today and the IT guys are not in on the weekend.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
leahdremml
in reply to: eevanich

Did you ever get this problem solved?  I have the same issue, but I turned my off by mistake.

Thanks

Message 3 of 9
djmirod

Hello,

I had same issues!

Resolved.

1. Missing Ribbon, Bar, Tab, Menu from top went missing I got really used to it.  found a article that there is a command: RIBBON

and like magic it was back. To close is RIBBONCLOSE

2 While trying to fix I lost my Menu Bar, the text looking menu bar dissapeared.

Found a command for that too. MENUBAR set var to 1 to show set var to 0 to keep.

Best of luck

Message 4 of 9
u00041758
in reply to: djmirod

Thanks alot

i wish i can recommond your comment as the best solution

i was in a big trouble and u saved me 🙂

Thanks again

Message 5 of 9

Thank you very much! this was really helpfull

Message 6 of 9
terrymadan

That was awesome thanks!

Message 7 of 9
Organicfaith

Menu bar worked for me. Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 9
Sarverl

THANK YOU!!!

Message 9 of 9
designT4LUV

• The PICKADD system variable is set to 0 (zero). The PICKADD system variable controls whether objects are added or removed from the selection when a new object is selected. By default, PICKADD is set to 2. This allows to add more objects to the selection. When PICKADD is set to 0, pressing the Shift and clicking adds more objects at the Select Objects prompt. When prompted for an extra object, hold the Shift key while clicking the object and add it to the selection set.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost