AutoCAD Architecture Customization

AutoCAD Architecture Customization

kelseyv
Message 11 of 14 (1,049 Views)

Re: classic menu bar?

11-13-2009 12:54 PM in reply to: pshupe
I have tried everything to get the pull down menu bar to show up. I know you have to modify the CUI however I just don't get how you do that. I have gone into the help files and what they show is not what I have. They actually show the pull down options under the men such as files, edit, ect. Acording to the help file you just check the options that you want. Well I don't have those options. I tried to change the user interface but only have one option. If anyone has any step by step instructions please share.

Another issue I am having is that everytime I open a new drawing they all show up on my start bar at the bottom on the screen. It gets very cluttered. I have email running, AutoCAD has many drawings open, plus any office programs. Is there a way to set it so that you can go into a pull down menu and switch between drawings.

This is really frusturating. The first time I installed 2010 on my old computer I never had any issues. The menu bar was there and everything.PLEASE HELP!
pecadd
Message 12 of 14 (1,049 Views)

03-17-2010 01:16 PM in reply to: pshupe
Autocad Architecture 2010 loads with ACA.CUIX and you can change it to ACAD.CUIX instead.
The path should be in C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2010\R18.0\enu\support\
Once you change to ACAD.CUIX or you can add this to ENTERPRISE CUSTOMIZATION FILE, then you can choose AUTOCAD CLASSIC mode by clicking the gear look icon at the bottom of Autocad screen.
Hope this helps.
It works for me.
ggdesign13
Message 13 of 14 (1,049 Views)

03-17-2010 05:12 PM in reply to: pshupe
how do you get the design menu, as in 2009 which allows you to access wall, door etc, styles to display on the menu bar in 2010
balaguru_00
Message 14 of 14 (917 Views)

02-17-2011 12:30 AM in reply to: pshupe

hello

i don't know clear english

but i dell u

u go to commend: menu

than

come one window some temple

u open this file

acadSampleWorkspaces

i think ur questin answer this suppose not this answer sorry........

thanku 

bakkiyaraj

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.