AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotative Text Styles

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Marnak
658 Views, 2 Replies

Annotative Text Styles

When I want to establish a new annotative text style, and I'm in the Text Styles dialog box, in the "Size" box, why will it not let me enter a Paper Text Height of 3/32"???  Every time I try it defaults to either 1/16" or 1/8".  I have checked the Annotative box.   Thanks for helping!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Marnak

What is the current linear units precision for your drawing?  AutoCAD will take 3/32" as input, but if your linear precision is set to 1/8" or 1/16", it will round the 3/32" value to the precision that is set prior to displaying the results.  (It should not change the 3/32" value, just make it impossible to tell if it was entered correctly, without changing the precision.)

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Marnak
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Man, I'm almost embarrassed!   The Units setting was EXACTLY what the problem was - the precision was set to 1/16" instead of 3/32".  Such a simple fix, but my annotative text works really good now!  Thanks, David!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost