AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Walls Hatched

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
volatile_ant
215 Views, 0 Replies

All Walls Hatched

Recently most of the walls in every drawing we have in the office opened with any computer in the office contain wall hatches. Nobody remembers (or will admit) that they turned the hatches on and nobody can figure out how to turn them off!

I have fiddled with the Display Configurations and while some of the configurations (such as High Detail) will turn off the hatches, it will also turn off models (of chairs for example) and some notes.

This is a workaround for the Model tab (though not entirely usable because we use notes and models a lot) but all viewports in Paper Space default to the PLOT configuration, which would be a pain to change every time and I hate to not use a configuration specifically designed for plotting.

I'm not sure that completely describes the issue (or if anyone will be able to understand it). If there are any questions, I will do my best to answer. Thanks for your time!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost