AutoCAD Architecture Wishes

AutoCAD Architecture Wishes

Distinguished Mentor
ntellery
Message 11 of 12 (145 Views)

Re: Misc stuff. Lots.

06-13-2011 04:53 PM in reply to: jmcintyre

well that's news indeed but was the change to the RO or was it to ADT? I no longer have those versions to test. aecMaterials were added around then so was it simply that new stuff was added elsewhere that the RO could play with.  About the same time they changed ME's so you could add a RO to an ME.  I'm not sure technically if they did anything to the RO or whether it was just a by product of the change to teh ME.  Anyway yes they both were good changes and added usefullness to the RO and increased it's ability.

Yes the spot heights for slabs are a great idea, great for terraining slabs I think for driveways and access ways etc. for ACA yes I think everyone must find that addition very useful.

www.ausaca.blogspot.com
Do you know all about the Roof Object? Learn it's secrets
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD9BF5D8FF70CD3DF&feature=view_all
Valued Mentor
jmcintyre
Message 12 of 12 (137 Views)

Re: Misc stuff. Lots.

06-14-2011 04:02 PM in reply to: ntellery

Can't remember exactly which version it happened, but the RO without a material assigned was less useful than now.

Apart from the families in revit, spot levels in slabs is about the only feature I find superior in modelling.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.