AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get more wall more wall types for the design center?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1661 Views, 1 Reply

Where to get more wall more wall types for the design center?

I need to download more residential wall types for the design center tool palette. For example I need a smart wall that consist of 7.625" concrete foundation wall with real field stone veneer. How and where do I go to find and download more wall types for autodesk architecture 2013?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Anonymous

When ACA 2013 was installed, was one or more localized content packages specified (beyond the intial default "Global" content)?  New to 2013, the global content is fairly limited (keeping the download size smaller) and you would want to have the appropriate content for the region in which you practice installed to provide a broader range of out-of-the-box content.

That said, the out-of-the-box content will not have a style for every conceivable need.  You can search the Internet for content (there is an AutoCAD Architecture Content Discussion Group here, meant for sharing content with others; the AUGI Forums have a similar forum as well), but you may have to create your own Wall Style and make your own Tool palette tool to insert it.  Starting with a Wall Style that is similar and editing that may make the task easier.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost