AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to expect from ACA 2016? Or the future of ACA?

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
ACADManager
3920 Views, 7 Replies

What to expect from ACA 2016? Or the future of ACA?

Are we going to keep getting nice GUI updates instead of real functional 3D capabilities? Anyone knows what the future of ACA is?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
David_W_Koch
in reply to: ACADManager

Anyone who knows anything about what might be in the next release is under a non-disclosure agreement and will not be able to answer you until the NDA is lifted.  This usually occurs later in the year, usually in March.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 8

Hi Raul,

David is correct here. We won't know what the features in the next release are until they are formally announced.

If you're interested in providing early feedback, you might consider getting involved with the Beta program.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 4 of 8

Bill Glennie invited me to sign up for the BETA program, which I already tried 3 times and I have not heard a response back - if you can provide me with an email addres or direct link to sign up let me know - Thx

Message 5 of 8
BillGlennie

Hi Raul - I'll communicate with you separately about joining the current beta project.

Thanks,  Bill

Bill Glennie
AutoCAD Team, including Architecture and MEP
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 8
Cbloubum

9 Bug fixes and 12 new bugs introduced is my guess

Message 7 of 8
davidm889

would love to see the ability to have veiwports cross monitors so that I could be in 2d on one monitor and 3d in the other.

Message 8 of 8
ntellery
in reply to: davidm889

Already does this and has done for long time but I suspect you mean more nuanced than dragging it across 2 screens and creating 2 viewports 🙂
www.ausaca.blogspot.com
Do you know all about the Roof Object? Learn it's secrets
http://ausaca.blogspot.com.au/p/roof-object-video-links.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost