AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Kiko-ita
209 Views, 2 Replies

What am I doing wrong?

Hi there,

Is the 3rd time this is happening and I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Right now I was try to change the basepoint of a block and my cursor's mouse cannot go on any ribbons or palette (it's like the scrren finish before the ribbon and i'm stuck under that), I can still work and use written comands but nothing else.....last two time this happened afetr Autocad crushed.

It's me or Autocad?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Kiko-ita

Does restarting AutoCAD (again) fix it?
Does restarting WIndows fix it?

Why is AutoCAD crashing, what's the trigger?
Message 3 of 3
Kiko-ita
in reply to: pendean

No I restart Autocad and computer but nothing, it's hard to narrow it down because right now I have to many variables, brand new computer, new Autocad 2015 and it's the first time I'm using Autocad Architecture. I think the computer is ok (videocard quadro k2000 with last drivers, 16Gb Ram,...) windows looks ok and work prefectly with other programs. So I think the issue can be Autocad Architecture or the blocks I downloaded from Autodesk seek.

Unfortunately I have no time to do some testing now but I will try to find the problem. If anyone had the same problem please let me know

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost