AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Title on Sheet Problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
cwinches
324 Views, 1 Reply

View Title on Sheet Problem

Forgive me for being a little rusty on this...I've been using Revit a lot more and dont remember a lot about ADT and AutoCAD Architecture.

I've been getting reaquainted with creating sheet templates and smart tags for a project Im working on. I have the Sheet creating okay but when I placed a view on the sheet and tried to tag it with the default view title from the callout tool palate all I get is the name of the view and placeholders for the view number and view scale. It says "View Number" and "viewport scale." From what I remember it should at least give me question marks if its linking but it doesn't look like its making any connections. I have barely done anything with getting this started and I'm a little disconcerted at how obtuse this already seems to be. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jcp
Advocate
in reply to: cwinches

The View Title needs to be in the view drawing not the sheet drawing for the number and scale to automatically update.

If you prefer to have the View Title in the sheet drawing you will need to manually update the number and scale fields by selecting them and dragging them to the correct view number on the Sheet Tab.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost