AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Sheet Index Table

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jim3thornton
701 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to create Sheet Index Table

I have recently upgraded my station from AutoCad 2013 to AutoCad Architecture 2013. 

Previously I was able to create a Sheet Index Table from the sheet set manager, but since installing the new program the option to create the Sheet Index is grayed out / inactive.  But other team members on AutoCad 2013 can still create the Sheet Index.

Is there a solution to permit me to create a Sheet Index?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

If you are working with Autocad Architecture and you use the Project Navigator for sheets you can still

use that in the Sheet Set Manager to some extent.

But a Sheet list created in the Project Navigator can't create a sheet index to place on your drawing within the Sheet Set Manager (that option will be greyed out)

Message 3 of 4

Thank you ... then i will need to have another team member generate the sheet index

Message 4 of 4
MarySeufert
in reply to: jim3thornton

Yes you can create a sheet list table in ACA. Open up the actual SSM pallette within AutoCAD Architecture by typing SSM, access the command as usual. While the command is greyed out within Project Navigator for no apparent reason, it is still there in SSM.

Note, I tested it in ACA 2012 and it works, don't know about 2013.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost