AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Trial Version

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
338 Views, 4 Replies

Trial Version

I want to know the best way to get more time for the trial version.  I installed it a year ago, then NEVER used it and now I cannot even try the software

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi jfitz2020,

By "get more time" did you mean, use the software for free for more than 30 days that we usually offer for Trial Versions? If so, for now we only offer up to 30 days for Free Trial.

Also, if you installed it a year ago, then most probably that was an old version. If you visit our Trial Version Page then you would be able to download the latest version of any of our Products. For Trial Version, we only offer the latest and current version.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

My Problem was that when I installed the original software trial I never got the chance to use it.  I know that is my fault but I was looking for another free 30. 

Since I posted I was able to download the AutoCAD LT.  What are the limitations of the LT version?

Message 4 of 5
pendean

LT is not Architecture: not even close. It's a generic CAD software for everyone and no one specifically.

Do you really need either? What are you using now for CAD?

Message 5 of 5
apexsilverevo8

There is no other way to legally get more time without buying the software. When you install it, it puts hidden registry files based on your system configuration that stick with you for the life of your computer. Unless you have reformatted or done something similiar those registry edits will always be there. If it was a year ago, you might have trialed an older version of ACA. If you redownload and install the newest version you might get an additional 30 days since it does not count as your original 30 days. Also as someone else mentioned, LT is a really really stripped down version and is nothing like the full version. Depending on what you are looking to do however, it might suffice.

ACA 2017
Windows 10 x64
Intel I-3700k@ 4.2Ghz
Geforce GTX Titan
16Gb PC1600
256Gb Intel 540 SSD
3TB - WD HDD
LG 34in. LED + 2x Samsung 27in LED

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost