AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tool pallettes, menus, gone

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
385 Views, 2 Replies

tool pallettes, menus, gone

without a total format...  USing Windows xp64 and ACA 2010...  I would like to get this puppy back to stock... Everything is messed up.... no changes were made, just booted up one day to this...  any ideas.

Thanx

Eric

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rosskirby
in reply to: Anonymous

Could you give us a little more to work with?  How were your palettes originally set up?  Were they hosted on a networked server, or on your local machine?  Were you using a custom user profile (company-wide), or is it hosted locally?  Do you still have the ribbon, but no palettes, or are they both gone?  Are you using a custom .cui, an enterprise .cui, both?  Do they still work for other users, or is everyone having the same problem?

Ross Kirby
Principal
Dynamik Design
www.dynamikdesign.com
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

just installed 2011 and said the heck with it.  🙂  But NO... everything was gone....All locally located on my computer and no custom profile, or cui.  Never touched it all and i mean never.... never had too really as I am doing mostly 3d work now, but recently been aiding in some cad work.  One minute working in a drawing, exited out for a minute, restarted CAD and bam...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost