AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Pallet Problems

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jwjackle
370 Views, 3 Replies

Tool Pallet Problems

I am running AutoCAD Architecture 2014. I am having issues with my tool pallets, when I click on an object in the tool pallet, it fails to place a block into the drawing. I have copied the lines from the command bar to help explain what is going on. I have not made any recent changes on my machine. this happens periodically with no warning or explanation. I am also having touble with the PAN function deselecting everything when I try to pan around in the drawing. Has anyone else come across anything like this?

command line when I try to use an object on the tool pallet

Command: Loading AEC Design Center UI...
_AecContentTool
Duplicate definition of block I_ELEC_COMM_TV_P ignored.
Unit-scaling inserted database...
Command:
Command: Unknown command "NAME". Press F1 for help.
Command:
Unknown command "I_ELEC_COMM_TV". Press F1 for help.
Command:
EXPLODE
Select objects:
1 found
Select objects:
*Invalid selection*
Expects a point or Window/Last/Crossing/BOX/ALL/Fence/WPolygon/CPolygon/Group/Add/Remove/Multiple/Previous/Undo/AUto/SIngle
Select objects:
1 found (1 duplicate), 1 total
Select objects:
*Invalid selection*
Expects a point or Window/Last/Crossing/BOX/ALL/Fence/WPolygon/CPolygon/Group/Add/Remove/Multiple/Previous/Undo/AUto/SIngle
Select objects:
1 found (1 duplicate), 1 total
Select objects:
Remove objects:
1 found, 1 removed, 0 total

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jwjackle

When these periodic problem occur, does simply shutting down AutoCAD Architecture and restarting it fix the problem?
Message 3 of 4
jwjackle
in reply to: pendean

I have to re install the software when this happens. repairing it will not correct the issue.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jwjackle

Then you have something else going on system-wide if a simple restart of AutoCAD doesn't fix it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost