AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Palettes

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lrultsch
290 Views, 4 Replies

Tool Palettes

Somehow my Tool Palette has changed from the 'typical' set-up with walls, doors, annotation, our firm's standard tab, etc. Now it contains tabs such as hatches, finishes, draw (standards lines, arc, circle), civil info, structural, and more. I can't find where this can be changed back.

Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
KathyMoffa
in reply to: lrultsch

See the thread below, or enter Tool Palettes not loading in the search box.

http://discussion.autodesk.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=6313352喈
Message 3 of 5
lrultsch

I assume this would work the same for 2009? and what if I copied someone else's profile (set up almost identical to mine)?

Thanks.
Message 4 of 5
KathyMoffa

If it is the same problem as with 2010, it seems that it's just the current profile that is being corrupted, so I would think another user's profile would work just fine. I've had this problem so many times (though actually not for several weeks now) that I update my profile and export it for backup everytime I make changes to it. That way, it's just a few clicks to recover the profile when I lose the OOTB palettes.
Message 5 of 5
lrultsch

I tried another user's profile...did not change. I do have the option of installing 2010 (we just received it). I am not confident enough with my own knowledge of resetting the cad system as Matt had prescribed. If I decided to do this I assume the best thing to do is to save a copy of the profile and/ or template onto a server which has backup. Thanks for your help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost